A MESSAGE FROM MANAGEMENT – OUR RESPONSE TO COVID-19
To all our valued guests of Blue Agave Grill, Coyote’s Southwestern Grill, Palomino Mexican Restaurant, and Vatos Tacos & Tequila:
We value your continued support and enthusiasm as our restaurants can re-open adhering to various guidelines. With this in mind, we want to take the time to ensure that public health, safety and well-being of our staff and patrons is of utmost importance. We hope you will understand why we are following state and county guidelines in addition to creating our own to help ensure this.
We realize Coronavirus (COVID-19) has changed what we all previously knew as ‘normal,’ but we are in a time of creating the ‘new norm,’ helping with combating the spread of this virus while allowing you to share in an experience at our restaurants.
At this time, we want to share with you the prevention measures we have enacted in order to continue keeping you and our employees healthy and safe. Though we follow many of these practices regularly, additional precautions are being made to help maintain a clean and safe environment for all, such as:
- Any guests who are currently sick or have symptoms please delay your enjoyment of our restaurant until you are well again.
- Any guest experiencing any COVID 19 symptoms will not be permitted within our restaurants.
- All guests are required to wear face coverings when entering the restaurant, and whenever not seated at their table (i.e. wear covering when leaving table or going to restroom).
- One person from each dine-in party will be offered the option to sign-in with name and contact info in the event of an outbreak.
- All staff has their temperature checked prior to the start of their shift and sent home if fever is evident. This also encompasses a wellness check questionnaire completed prior to shift start.
- All staff with symptoms are asked to stay home, provided sick pay related to COVID-19 policies, and require clearance prior to coming back to work.
- All staff who has been exposed to COVID-19 are put on a 14-day quarantine at home prior to coming back to work
- All staff will be provided face-coverings and gloves to be used throughout shift.
- We are asking all guests to make reservations prior to arriving whenever possible.
- Hand sanitizer will be offered throughout our restaurants for guest and employee use.
- Each of our restaurants were professionally sanitized/disinfected using a hospital grade food safe solution prior to re-opening.
- Social distancing is being practiced with a minimum of 6ft between tables used for guests with a maximum indoor occupancy mandated by county and or state guidelines. We are seating every other table to provide appropriate distancing.
- To decrease the congregation of people waiting to be seated, all guests will be asked to wait outside or in their cars until seating is available. Staff will contact once available.
- Every table, chair, booth is sanitized after each use. Once complete, tables will be labeled as such.
- We have discontinued the use of check presenters to decrease touch points .
- We will use single use pens, regularly sanitize pens and or ask that guests bring their own pen to sign their receipts.
- We are only using single use food menus and they will be recycled after each use.
- We will remove all salt & pepper shakers and sugar caddies from tables. Upon request we will provide single use or single servings of all condiments, S&P and sugar.
- We now require masks, continuous changing of gloves and extra sanitation to be done when rolling silverware.
- Our restroom is being cleaned and sanitized every 30 minutes including all high-touch surfaces.
- Our sanitizing solution is being changed every 2 hours.
- We are using a disinfectant that is rated with a 30 second kill time of COVID-19.
- A new position has been created to ensure we are continually sanitizing the restaurant and all high touch points throughout the building with public documentation visible in those areas.
As we continue to leverage new information as made available through our partners, state and local, we will continue to adapt as needed and remain vigilant in preventing the spread of COVID-19.
Lastly, we are prepared to take reservations, providing dine-in service to you at tables inside and on the patio. We will continue taking online orders for take-out and delivery services in all locations. Visit websites or call restaurants to make reservations at dine-in restaurants.
For your convenience, here are the direct links for orders at each location: Blue Agave Grill – Denver or Fort Collins | Coyote’s Southwestern Grill | Palomino Mexican Restaurant – Evans or Loveland | Vatos Tacos + Tequila.
As always, thank you for your continued support and patronage. We look forward to seeing you all healthy and well through this all.